I think like most moms, we appreciate anything homemade. Last year's impromptu flowers from the garden, were a treasure, anything chocolate is always well received.
Here are 10 Mother's Day gift ideas I found on the web:
1. A certificate for a spa.
2. A gift card to her favorite store
3. A magazine subscription
5. Food you cooked for her
6. Photo (of family, children) related gifts
7. Hand-stamped jewelry (all the rage now thanks to the mommy bloggers)
8. Anything Chocolate
9. Personalized items (like above key holder)
10. Peace (on earth, in the home...quiet in general)
Have a Happy Mother's Day! :)