Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Top 10 Desserts Of 2010

Caramel Cheesecake
To my surprise, I spent a lot of time baking and eating last year.

Hello Dolly Bars
Because there are always moments to celebrate. Like, hooray it's summer, let's pick strawberries.

Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble
Or how about, I just want to decorate cupcakes:

Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Fudge Frosting
Pink Cupcakes For Our Princess
Lemon Cupcakes - From Scratch Baby!
And sometimes you have to give in to "quick" and "easy" and resort to a box mix *shudder*

Raspberry Bars
Raspberry Strudel (from a tube that you bought at Aldi)
Maybe I just can't be "Super Mom" today (box + a real banana.)

Semi-homemade Banana Bread
Cravings for chocolate however, will always win in the end.

Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Chips

I'm linking up with 5 Minutes For Mom


16 comments:

April said...

Suzanne...I am SO hungry now! Those desserts look AMAZING...especially the Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Chips! Heaven on earth!

Esther said...

Mmmmmmm.

You make me smile, friend. Every time I click on your blog it looks a little different. I like this look!

Tiff said...

Those all make me hungry! :)

Suzanne said...

My blog must be having Spring Fever! ;)

Andrea said...

This is so not helping my whole weight loss mental process LOL! Yummers!

Lucinda said...

Such beautiful food...and what delicious photos!! Makes me want to bake. And eat.

Casey Martinez said...

I think the one that I want to eat the most is the strawberry rhubarb thingy. I love those things in pie and that looks SOOO good!!! YUM to all of these!

Alely said...

lol! we're definitaly in synch with our blogs!

erin said...

mmm, love the cupcakes. Girl, we totally like the same things... designing, coffee, cupcakes, chocolate. (oh, and Jesus too) ;-)
Hugs Suzanne!

sheerserendipity said...

All those goodies look so delicious, I could definitely go for some of that banana bread!

Beth E. said...

Yummmm! Those look delish!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

OMG, I feel the pounds coming on just looking at all your deliciousness! Thanks for checking out my new blog header. I like yours, too, but I understand that it might not stay that way too long. Is that right? LOL!!!
CAS

Parents of a Dozen said...

I am a new follower. I think I just put on a couple of pounds reading this post.

Unknown said...

Oh my! There is nothing lovelier than a post about desserts...ten desserts...ten scrumptiously delicious desserts. Thank you!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

oh my....i should NOT have clicked this link. YUM!! p.s. I am now following your blog!

Kelly said...

Those Hello Dolly bars look amazing!

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?