We've had a lot on our plates these past few days. First off, as of last Wednesday, we are finally moved into our new (older) house (or our 'little cottage' as I like to call it.) Husband and I hauled all of our stuff on one of the hottest days here in the Midwest. Lucky us.
The following day which was last Thursday, the kids ended school and the next day, (Friday) Husband and I celebrated 16 years of marriage! We took a break from our unpacking and had lunch at a Mexican restaurant we'd been wanting to try. :)
This past weekend was all about our oldest daughter's softball tournament and the two of us working concessions. I got to dole out burgers, brats and nachos while Husband manned the refreshment station.
To add to the
Stress anyone? Just a tad...
I'm not as anal about this trip seeing as we just pulled off a crazy schedule.
There is a site that I visit however, that offers wise advice when traveling with kids. MomsMinivan.com
I've gone to this site for several ideas, like:
- how to save money when road tripping it
- what kind of games to take along (free printable ones too)
- how to pack certain snacks
- how to prevent car sickness (this one's for me!)
What can I do in 10 minutes today to help prepare?
- take a walk with Husband, always a stress reliever.
- take 10 minutes to write a list of things to pack (as not to forget anything.)
- take NO MORE than 10 minutes to check emails. Delete most, save the rest.
So take 10 minutes today to lessen the stress in your life, I know I will!