Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Worthy Cause: Textbooks & Operation Smile

It's been awhile since I've been in college, but I do remember the exorbitant fees for all the books I had to buy. So I'm happy to be partnering with CampusBookRentals.com. This is a great site that allows you to rent your books and later rent them out to other students with their Rent Back program.


These textbooks offer students a savings between 40-90% off compared to bookstore prices and shipping is free both ways! If you have a child getting ready for college, this is a site you'll want to visit.

But beyond that, I'm even happier because with each textbook rented from CampusBookRentals.com, they in turn donate to Operation Smile, an international charity organization that provides surgeries for children and young adults born with facial deformities.

With three kids, we're always looking to save money and renting textbooks is a great idea for when they're off to college!


{disclosure: CampusBookRentals.com approached me to share their site(s)
with my readers. This is a compensated post.}


2 comments:

Melissa@TheHappierHomemaker said...

I love Operation Smile, my stepdad has traveled with them to South America and Asia helping with their trips-it's an amazing program! Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad to have found yours!

Corinna @ The Sweet Spot Blog said...

I remember the first time my mom went with me to buy my college text books. We had not idea that it would cost so much! This is such a great support tool!

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?