Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What I'm Reading

I love to read. Some books I read for work, others just for fun. Here's what I'm reading now:

Michele Stuart's 'Perfect Pies,' the DIYers Sherry and John's 'Young House Love,' and 'Barefoot Contessa Foolproof.'

Perfect Pies is really just eye candy for me because I just love looking at cookbooks with pretty food photos. I once told my sister-in-law that I photographed food better than people!


I've been following the projects of Young House Love for a few years now, their home projects can be very inspiring.


And the Barefoot Contessa? Well, her recipes never fail. So I have to read her books. :)


Those Raspberry Crumb Bars look amazing, I might have to make those for Easter!


What are you reading?

4 comments:

Mindy said...

My sister has a ton of Barefoot cookbooks, but I don't have any. I like her.
I go through reading spurts. I haven't sat and read a book start to finish since last summer. My problem is, I start a good one and don't do anything for three solid days other than read, so I can finish it.

Crystal @ 29 Rue House said...

Now I want some pie! LOL I should pull out my YHL book and go through it again since it has been a few months!

Tamara Camera said...

I'm reading a book called "I Capture The Castle." Just found out it's a movie too! My sister loves the Young House Love family and went to meet them at a book signing. She was so excited!

Suzanne said...

Tamara, I read that book years ago and loved it! That is so neat that your sister got to meet the bloggers behind Young House Love.

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?