Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Around My House

I've already started decorating for Valentine's Day. It's my way of cutting through the dreariness of the Midwest winter blues. Anyhoo. In my ongoing quest to stay as frugal as possible, I'm also decorating on a budget. Let me tell you, you have to be creative when you're cheap frugal. Here's my creation which was inspired by Pinterest, of course.


Last year I bought the "LOVE" foam shape for only 97 cents. What a deal.


I created the background using the Janda Stylish Script font (which you can download for free here) and printed it on photo paper.


After, I stuck the foam on the outside of the frame (which I already owned.)


It took me all of 15, 20 minutes to make this? I love cheap and fast seasonal decorating!


Of course you do realize that you won't be able to get this song out of your head, whether you like the song or not...

Here are some other Valentine's Day inspired decorating around our house:





Hope you're putting a little love into your decorating this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?