Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

If you were to visit the local retail stores, it would seem that Christmas has come upon us! I'm guilty of adding to that premature Christmas cheer, seeing as I've spent the last two weeks getting Christmas displays up for several of my clients.

"Do you really want Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving?" I asked.

"Yes, yes we do." *sigh*

So here's a little pre-Christmas inspiration and a look at what I've been up to!


What a wonderful Christmas Advent Calendar idea from Pinterest!


How about this rustic table centerpiece I found and has been repined 714 times!

Other than Christmas merchandising and displays, I've been dealing with a lot of cupcakes again, this time for a client's anniversary event. These cupcakes were just beautiful!



Both of the above cupcakes were made by Angela at Angel Cakes It was fun taking photos of these masterpieces!


As I was setting them up, I felt like I was on Cupcake Wars! Hurry, hurry...

But who's complaining? I was fortunate enough to taste some great cupcakes from 'Amanda Cupcake,' she made sparkly cake pops for the event and I got to try her red velvet cupcakes and her vanilla, cranberry-filled cupcake! Yum-o! (Nothing says 'holidays' like sugared cranberries!)



Other than work, (and a bad cold - cough, cough) I've been trying to share the love, but not the cold, with my family. I made them some Pumpkin Pie French Toast for breakfast this morning and Husband and I shopped for our Thanksgiving festivities today. Hello Mr. 12 lb. turkey!

And if you must know, I put up my outdoor Christmas lights. Oh well, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!" ;)

I'm sure everyone is as busy as I am, so if I don't see you before Thursday, have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)


2 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

What cute ideas! My daughter just loves cake pops, but I haven't tried making them at home yet. I really need to! I just love the sparkle on Amanda's cake pops!

Anonymous said...

These pics are fabulous! In my mind I always plan to decorate my home for the holidays, but I just never get around to it. I think the idea of finding somewhere to store all of my Christmas deco's after the holiday is enough for me to just give up. Visiting from SITs today! www.be-quoted.com

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?