Thursday, October 11, 2012

Goodbye Dumb Phone, Hello iPhone


It's no secret that I've fallen in love with my new iPhone which I finally got last week. It's my first smart phone and I love that I can sync my whole 'Apple family' together.

As I say goodbye to my dumb phone, I'm giddy with excitement about all the accessories and apps I get to nab. (Here comes my weekly ode to Pinterest...)

- Thank you Pinterest for my free apps:


- For the assortment of amazing iPhone cases I get to pick from:
- For the cute and sensible idea of labeling my iPhone charger:


- And for the inspiration to bake 'Apple' cookies in the near future (okay, not really, well maybe.)


Do you have an iPhone? What are your best tips/tricks/advice for a newbie like me?

1 comment:

booooo said...

As a fellow iPhone users I welcome you to the cult! LOL
That phone charger label is cute. My room mate and I always got ours mixed up until she lost her wall adapter.

Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?