Thursday, August 9, 2012

Crazy For Quatrefoil

I didn't realize how popular quatrefoil was until I was contacted by the Lenox Corporation, (America's leading tabletop and giftware brand) and introduced to this pattern. Lenox offers a five-piece place setting with the quatrefoil pattern in their fine china:



Of course! I've seen this pattern all over the internet...


Elegant pendant light from Layla Grace...


I remember pinning this kitchen tile...gorgeous!


Why do I not have this coverlet and shams from Gracious Style? They're sooo pretty!

Visit Lenox online and you can own this gorgeous pattern for yourself! While you're there, take a look around, Lenox also offers an array of beautiful patterns in their casual dinnerware.

Follow Lenox on Facebook and Pinterest and see how their commitment to quality and design makes them so respected in their industry!

*DISCLAIMER: I was sent two free place settings from the Lenox Corporation. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that kitchen tile! I just stopped by from SITS to say hello; hope you find time to do the same.

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?